digital fashion

Favorites pieces + home closet

5:43 PMflaneur

I moved back to my parents house for the semester break. That means I get to taste all of my mom's amazing cooking, I can hang out in our jungle garden but I also have to rearrange my room so I can actually live in there again. I felt like unpacking on holiday. My mom uses most of my closet while I'm out so I got myself a clothes rail and I absolutely love it because I can have a quick glance over my favorite pieces when I get up and decide what to throw on for the day. So when I rearranged all my clothes I shot some of my all time favorites that I got quite a while ago but that are still dear and near to my heart. 












I'm obsessed with my Zara Cheetah Necklace because I love how the mint color of the bracelet goes along with the print and the furry texture adds that extra statement. 
I don't remember where I got the earrings from but I just love the color. Especially for juicy summer weather it adds an extra pop of freshness. 
The bag is Michael Kors and I'm absolutely obsessed with it. As a student I try to stick to low cost products but when I saw it I knew that its timeless design and the cream white color would go with every style, every season of the year at any time. And I didn't regret getting it for once. 
The camera is the Fujifilm Instax Mini 8. My parents got it for my birthday and it captured some really amazing memories already. I love how people get excited when I take one of those pictures and everyone waits for the motive to appear. 
The jacket only just joined my closet yesterday when I got it from a small boutique where I study. It has a really flowy and light texture and can dress an outfit either up or done. 
Lastly the shoes are Zara Trafaluc. For some reason I feel like balerina flats look weird on me so I always stick with loafers. I love the subtle design of those with the rough spikes. They can make any chic look appear more edgy without being to bold. 

Enjoy your weekend, everyone! 



You Might Also Like

1 Kommentare

  1. Love your MK bag and the ZARA necklace!

    XX
    Miri

    http://currentlywearing.com

    ReplyDelete

Flickr Images

Contact Form