Field of Daisies

10:58 PM flaneur 4 Comments



I've hooked up with this lovely lady for a couple of pictures around golden hour close to where I live. I find it hard to find places to shoot but I think it would actually make for a nice calming walk to stray around the city and collect ideas. 









One thing I've always loved about photographing people is to see how they go from excitedly shy to engaged and fun so quickly. 
It's been fun with this georgous lady anyways. 

Dress: Primark
Shoes: Deichmann
Bag: Boohoo
rings: sixx

4 comments:

  1. What a beautiful girl! That dress looks so meant to be for her! Great pictures and styling ;)

    http://www.whitneyswonderland.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She'll be glad to hear. Thanks loads!

      Delete
  2. This outfit is so adorable on an equally adorable girl! The golden hour sun gives a very beautiful touch!

    Please drop by my blog some time :D

    xoxo
    Angel

    http://angellavie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'll pass that on happily!

      Delete