bloggers fashion

Style Crush: Aimee Song

5:50 PMflaneur

I know I'm having a lot of style crushes lately but seriously this one is just one of my favs. 

Every single post of Aimee Song from SongOfStyle is amazing. 
I told you guys in the first Style Crush Post  that lately I'm really into the lazy effortless chic style. Some girls just master the 'Oh, that? I just threw that on my way out the door'-look like they've practiced it for years. 
Truth is most of them actually have. 
I love the whole style of Aimee's Website. It's clean, it's artsy and it's representative of her style. But most entertainingly it is the very one she began with. I've scrolled through some of her oldest posts and it is just so congenial to see the development and coming to be of the distinct style of a style blogger as influential as Aimee Song. It's worth a scroll, guys! 

Picture Source
Picture Source
Picture Source
Picture Source
Please just lock me up in her wardrobe, I'd be the happiest girl in the world!

You Might Also Like

6 Kommentare

  1. followed her for years and always love for fun style!

    http://heyprettything.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG I totally agree!! Her style is perfect <3 I loveAimee too!! :)

    New post on GIRL ABOUT TOWN BLOG
    FACEBOOK || BLOGLOVIN || INSTAGRAM || G +

    ReplyDelete
  3. fantastic photos!!!!
    visit my new post on www.labrunettefashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is amazing fashion blogger! Perfect style *,*
    You have fantastic blog :)

    Feel free to my blog:
    http://maryannfashionn.blogspot.com/
    Kisses ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. She's always seemed to be able to mix and match pieces so effortlessly (and with the best shoes!). Love her style. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. She is truly amazing. I have a style crush on her as well. Recently used the same picture. Great taste.

    http://eyeseeeuphoria.com/post/invisible-by-karen-walker

    ReplyDelete

Flickr Images

Contact Form