fashion

Mustard Me

1:44 PMflaneur

It's getting autumn. Yaay! Seriously I am so excited for autumn. However I seem to be one of the few. Why? Why, my people, don't you like the colorful celebration of nature slowly coming to it's metabolistic finish line. Well, I can see technically but autumn is so pretty and autumn fashion is one of my favorites. 
Since I am still at my parents house (only 2 more days, mh..) I came to crawl up on some of my old clothes that I store there and didn't wear much the last months or years. For example: This awesome cardigan!
Why didn't I? I really don't know. Mustard complements me pretty well which is a weird color to be complementing you but that's how we roll, right?

I got those skinny Jeans a while ago because to be honest I don't have to many trousers in my wardrobe. And I got these AH-MAH-ZINGA boots from Zara. I was looking for this style for years now and I finally found those. They are seriously some of the comfiest (is that a word?) shoes I have ever bought! If you manage to lay hands on them, I suggest you do!
I don't know why it's so hard for me to make pretty faces in pictures... Ugh.
Franklin decided he wanted to feature in the shoot. 
I love Jeans Blouses lately. I don't know why but they seems to say "I'm chic but you can still hop on an old Chevy and go road trippin with me, boy!" Or is that just me?
Umm, ya. I don't know why I put that in there but I was kinda amazed by how strong my reflection looked in the glass. Pretty strong, aye?

Trousers: Mango
Blouse: Mango
Boots: Zara
Cardigan: H&M (pretty old though)

 

You Might Also Like

10 Kommentare

  1. Thank you! It's the bunny factor ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute <3 xoxo

    http://midoriline.com/blog/

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooooooooh!
    so lovely!
    charming look!

    jesuswannatouchme.
    <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thanks! I love your recondite post the setting is amazing. Can't understand any of the text though :D

      Delete
  4. I LOVE this outfit! You make the double denim literally look effortless
    Reinventing Neesha ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's literally one of the best compliments! Thanks sweetheart!

      Delete
  5. I love autumn a lot too!! it is so bad i don't get to enjoy it here in Miami :/!! I love your mustard sweater!!!

    Thanks for passing by my blog :)

    Jenny

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, Miami heat has it advantages, too, right? I love all seasons though so I guess I'm living in the right place. :D

      Delete

Flickr Images

Contact Form