life

A few things you might or might not want/need

11:18 AMflaneur

Soo, I'm finally back at my flat. No more momma's comfort food, no more hanging at the cottage (although I brought some of the bestest ever apples to my flat!), no more Franklin starring at the camera lense. 
I'm glad to be back though. I've missed my own little castle where I've let my creative mind stroll for interior enlightenment (ha-ha).

Also:
If you've read some of my previous posts you might remember that I was extremely craving for a Panasonic Lumix blablabla a new camera. Hands down, I couldn't resist and get it right away and holy-camoly does it shoot well. I might be doing a review on it. 
Anyways back to business. 


Astor Color Last VIP in Passionable (Heidi Klum Collection)

Cute Stationary (Panama Canal - Actually from Panama Canal so it's not a collection to get somewhere... well apart from Panama Canal. But ain't it the cutest!
Stag - Taurus Journal)

Fujifilm Instax Mini 8 in yellow 

Smokey Eyeshadow Pallette in Smokey Brown by H&M

p2 Leather Matte nail polish in insider's diary (dark) and rocking love (bright)



You Might Also Like

8 Kommentare

  1. Wow these are perfect! I love the camera and eyeshadow! :) l

    New post on GIRL ABOUT TOWN BLOG
    FACEBOOK || BLOGLOVIN || INSTAGRAM || G +

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the camera! Such a toy x

    www.julialundin.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is, right? I love it so much. Although it might be costly it's some of the best memories!

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. I can only recommend :D The colors are awesome too!

      Delete
  4. What a great post!!! I want that mini fujifilm! love it! Would you like to follow each other on GFC?! Let me know and follow me on my blog, I will follow you right back on both GFC and Bloglovin!
    xx
    Annie
    www.the-lostangeles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey! I've seen you're blog before. :) Followed on bloglovin.
      Not quite sure what GFC is though. Woaps, Newbie.

      Delete
  5. "Don't panic. Just dip it in chocolate"! That's the best card ever!

    Kárin

    NEW POST DAILY

    KÀRIN STYLES

    ReplyDelete

Flickr Images

Contact Form