Cottage Party

8:34 AM flaneur 5 Comments

Well, hello everyone! Did that title trick you into something interesting? Well, well. I haven't had a cottage party. I did spend a day on our family cottage but actually just to pick apples. YAY, right? However I managed to take some great shot with my old naggy DSLR and I thought I might share them. 
Also, my mum made some great pizza and onion pie (I think that's actually a regional thing to eat) of which I had way too much. 
Me and one of my favorite people in the wooorld!
 
That's a really ugly apple and I have no idea why we shot it but the apples from our cottage look so amazing and huge this year!

5 comments:

  1. Great pictures and it looks like you had a great time. Visit my blog for a chance to win Chopard Sunglasses ($500.00 Value).

    Eye See Euphoria : http://eyeseeeuphoria.com/post/chopard-sunglasses-giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, how fun! We only have oranges and strawberries to pick here in SoCal but granny smiths are my fave! Looks like a lovely day out!

    If you have a moment, would love to get your thoughts on my latest design!

    Xx- Julie
    Peace. Love. LOL!

    Haute Khuuture Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hellooo.
      I think you've been talking about your new site, right?
      Loving the interactiveness. I'm like a little kiddo when it comes to websites I guess..
      Nice work :) Didn't know where to leave comments though, so.. woaps :)

      Delete
  3. I'd love to try onion pizza. It looks like yo had a great time. Great post.

    LEJA

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's soooo good honestly! I'm gonna post my mum's recipe in some days because the words need to be spread, my friend!

      Delete