life

Have you made somebody smile today?

2:53 PMflaneur

Have you?
I've been buying some birthday cards today and I am sending out some random letters. 
Don't you think receiving a random letter or postcard these days gives one of those warm fuzzy feelings and can sometimes really make a day. 
Certainly they can make someone smile and that's always the best reward, right? Unless they make you chocolate cake, then that's better. 
I like to just write something on the front of the postcards somehow. I feel like that makes it even more personal. That way you can also turn a non-specific post card into a specific one and it instantly matches the occasion. Sooo smart, huh. 
 
Also I love stamps (not the post card stamp) lately. Fun times fun times..

You Might Also Like

1 Kommentare

Flickr Images

Contact Form