Letting it in

4:00 PM flaneur 0 Comments



"Life in rhythm"





"To become who you are, you have to know who you are."

Spring is around the corner.
At least where I live. 

The winter has been quite tiring at the end and while the sun is slowly making its way through the clouds I was feeling a little creative. I always admire all the beautiful blogger pictures. They must have such a strong sense for aesthetics. Maybe it's acquired but I find myself struggling with placement and probs for pictures pretty much all of the time. 
Nonetheless, I've learned one thing that I try to tell myself every time the creative lightning strikes me. And that is, that if I enjoy something it must be worth doing. Mostly letting an idea in opens doors at the best and is a fun 5 minute break at the worst.

There is not much more I can say. My mind is a springlike mess and there are so many sprouting thoughts and ideas I can't quite fathom. Anyone else feel like that in spring?

Alas. Enjoy the sun, everyone!

0 Kommentare: